At least 39 woman recently have accused Bill Cosby of sexually assaulting them, and 8 more have accused him of sexual harassment, unwanted sexual advances, or other inappropriate conduct. Here's the list, as I have it so far, in approximate chronological order of when the alleged assaults occurred:
1. Kristina Ruehli (white, age 22 at the time, 1965)
2. Sunni Wells (white, age 17 at the time, mid-1960s)
3. Joan Tarshis (white, age 19 at the time, 1969)
4. Cindra Ladd (white, age 21 at the time, 1969)
5. Linda Brown (white, age 21 at the time, 1969)
6. Linda Joy Traitz (white, age 19 at the time, 1970)
7. Victoria Valentino (white, age 25 at the time, 1970)
8. Autumn Burns (white, 20 years old at the time, 1970)
9. Louisa Moritz (white, age 25 at the time, 1971)
10. Donna Motsinger (white, age 30 at the time, 1971)
11. Kathleen McKee (white, age ~22 at the time, ~1971)
12. Shawn Byers-Brown (white, age 21 at the time, 1973)
13. Judy Huth (white, age 15 at the time, 1974)
14. Tamara Lucier-Green (white or Jewish, 1975)
15. Margie Shapiro (white or Jewish, 1975)
16. Marcella Tate (white, 27 years old at the time, 1975)
17. Therese Serignese (white, age 19 at the time, 1976)
18. Patricia (last name unknown, 1978 and again in 1980)
19. P.J. Masten (white, age 29 at the time, 1979)
20. Joyce Emmons (white, aprox age 37 at the time, 1979 or 1980)
21. Linda Kirkpatrick (white, age 25 at the time, 1981)
22. Janice Dickinson (white, age 27 at the time, 1982)
23. Janice Baker Kinney (white, 24 years old at the time, 1982)
24. Lynn Neal (white, in her 20s at the time, 1982 or 1983)
25. Renita Chaney Hill (mixed race, ages 15-19 at the time, 1982-1986)
26. Beth Ferrier (white, age 25 at the time, 1984)
27. Heidi Thomas (white, 24 years old at the time, 1984)
28. Barbara Bowman (white, age 17 at the time, 1985)
29. Sammy Mays (white, ~1985)
30. Chelan [last name unknown] (white, age 17 at the time, 1986)
31. Lisa Jones (white or mixed, age 17 at the time, 1986)
32. Jewell Allison (black, in her 20s at the time, late 1980s)
33. Jennifer K. "Kaya" Thompson (black, 17 at the time, 1988)
34. Lise-Lotte Lublin (black, age 23 at the time, 1989)
35. Lili Bernard (black, ~1991)
36. Angela Leslie (black, age 30 at the time, 1992)
37. "Kacey" (white, 1996).
38. Lachele Covington (black, age 20 at the time, 2000)
39. Andrea Constand (white, age 31 at the time, 2004)
Statistics for Bill Cosby's alleged sexual assault victims.
RACE. White 28. Black 6. Other, Mixed, or Uncertain 5.
AGE at first victimization. N=33, x̄=22.76, σ=5.12
Most common ages of victims in descending order: 17,25,(19,21),24,(15,20,22,27,30)
Statistics for Bill Cosby's alleged victims at all levels of abuse.
RACE. White 30. Black 8. Other, Mixed, or Uncertain 7.
AGE at first victimization. N=39, x̄=22.95, σ=5.43
Most common ages of victims in descending order: (17,19),(21,25),24,(15,20,22,27,30)
Bill Cosby has even more women accusing him of rape than Bill Clinton does. [Former US President Bill Clinton (D) had three women accuse him of rape: Juanita Broaddrick, Eileen Wellstone, and Elizabeth Ward Gracen. Five more women accused him of sexual assault other than rape. And at least three other women have accused Clinton of unwelcome sexual advances.]
• Carla Ferrigno (white), presently the wife of actor Lou Ferrigno, says that Bill Cosby used a game of pool as a pretext to get her alone, whereupon he grabbed her forcefully and roughly kissed her. She said that he tried to persuade her to have a drink, but she declined. She was 19 at the time, which was in the year 1967.
• Another woman, actress Michelle Hurd (black) said that Bill Cosby used "acting lessons" as an excuse to fondle her body and attempted to lure her to his apartment, but, fortunately for her, she suspected his intentions and refused to go. This happened about 2000, when Hurd would have been about age 34.
• Former Playboy model Sarita Butterfield (mixed race) asserts that Bill Cosby cornered her at a Christmas party on 24 December 1974 (when she was 19 or 20) and grabbed at her breasts. Butterfield said that Cosby tried it again in 1977.
• Another woman, Helen Hayes (white, not the deceased actress) said that Bill Cosby stalked her at a celebrity tennis tournament in Pebble Beach, California, in 1973 and at a restaurant he reached around from behind her and grabbed her breast.
• Actress and model Beverly Johnson (black) said that Bill Cosby lured her to his home about 1985 (when she would have been about 33 years old) on a pretext of hearing her read the lines of a minor character in The Cosby Show. Once there, Cosby brewed some cappuccino and gave her a cup of it. Because she was very familiar with spiked drinks, she said that she noticed that her beverage had been drugged by the second sip. She started feeling woozy, but she did not become unconscious. She said that she prevented Cosby from raping her by making him angry enough, with verbal abuse, to throw her out of his home.
• Model Chloe Goins (white) said that Bill Cosby gave her a drugged drink at the Playboy Mansion in 2008, when she was 18 years old. She said that Cosby didn't have time to rape her while she was passed out because he woke her up by sucking on her toes.
• Another woman, Lisa [last name unknown] (black) said that Bill Cosby gave her a drugged drink, which she drank and passed out. She says that she doesn't know what happened after that. She was 21 at the time, which was in 1988.
* Actress Helen Gumpel accused Bill Cobsy of sexually harassing her in the late 1980s, claiming that Cosby invited her to his dressing room on the set of the Cosby Show, where he gave her a drink, told her to sit on a couch, and then stood with his crotch uncomfortably close to her face. After she refused to give him sexual favors, she said, Cosby arranged to terminate her career.
And all this time, you thought that Bill Cosby was the Nice Black Man, the exception, who proved that you can't judge a book by its cover. I can't remember how many times someone told me, after I'd criticized the black race in general for its vulgarity and for its violence, "You can't judge a whole race! Look at Bill Cosby — such a nice black man is he."
It doesn't look as if Bill Cosby will be cited in that particular way anymore. Of course, some of the accusations might not be true. I admit that I am skeptical about the accounts of some of the women. But the others, I think, probably aren't lying. As time goes by, additional women will be "coming forward" with embellished tales in which rude conduct by Bill Cosby is represented as sexual assault. That's what happens to people who lose status rapidly: enemies proliferate exponentially and accusations avalanche. (You can see that same behavioral trend in other primate species.) Still, I do think that many of the accusers tell a truthful tale and that Cosby probably raped some of the women.
Bill Cosby is starting to sound like an exceptionally nasty fellow. How can one guy rape so many women for so many years and get away with it? Well, for one thing, he's a prominent black man, and so the controlled media were on his side. But now it's possible that the Jews figure that they can exploit Bill Cosby and rake in profits from his undoing. Or else maybe the pressure from the women whom Cosby abused just got to the point where the Jews couldn't keep the lid on it anymore.
I'm inclined to think the latter because the Jewish moguls of network television are bringing forth ostensible "legal experts" to assure the television audience that it doesn't matter whether Bill Cosby committed the rapes, or not, because the statute of limitations has expired on them. However, this is not necessarily true. Those "legal experts" had better double check. Some crimes are not covered by any statute of limitations.
Wyoming, for example, has no statute of limitations for any kind of sexual assault. If Bill Cosby has ever committed rape or other sexual assault within Wyoming, then he can still be prosecuted.
In some states, Class A Felony Rape has no statute of limitations. Indiana is one of those states, and drug-facilitated rape is defined by Indiana as Class A Felony Rape. If Bill Cosby has ever used drugs to enable him to rape a woman in Indiana, he can still be prosecuted 30, 40, or even 50 years later.
These states have no statute of limitations (whatsoever) for rape or sexual assault: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Idaho, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming.
These states have no statute of limitations for Class A Felony Rape or First Degree Rape: Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Nebraska, New York, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, Wisconsin.
That makes 27 states in which Bill Cosby could still be prosecuted for rapes he committed "long ago," and it is obvious that Laurie Levenson (Jew) was either lying to us on television, or else she isn't really a "legal expert" as NBC News said she was.
So the idea that any old rapes that Bill Cosby might have perpetrated are today non-prosecutable is not something to be assumed. It depends on what laws were in effect in the states in which the offenses occurred. The media's spotlighting of legal experts who say otherwise suggests that their Jewish bosses may be trying to do their Borg "Resistance Is Futile" thing on American minds again.
On the other hand, TV Guide News has published "Why No One Should Be Surprised By the Bill Cosby Rape Allegations: A Timeline of His Bad Behavior."
But, look: Bill Cosby's trail-of-slime goes back all the way to 1965. That was before any of us became familiar with him as Mr. Nice. So throughout all of the time we were watching Bill Cosby on TV, voicing Fat Albert and his animated friends, making guest appearances on Sesame Street, and portraying the amiable Dr. Huxtable, he was allegedly raping unconscious or intimidated women behind closed doors.
I think that we're likely to see a repeat of the O.J. Simpson Effect, in which someone's fame, in combination with racial politics, circumvents justice.
It occurs to me that another famous black man, with a glorious public image, also had a very sordid private life of boozing, playing with prostitutes, stealing money, plagiarizing other people's speeches and written work, and consorting with communists during the Cold War. His name was Michael King, but you probably know him as Martin Luther King, Jr.
|I happened to wander on to Sesame Street one evening about a week ago. It was about a half hour before sunset, after the buses had taken the kids away and the Children's Television Workshop team had gone home. The muppets had gathered in front of the building where Gordon and Maria had their apartments back in the day to discuss whether Mr. Cosby had any hope of continuing his career.|
All of them, including Elmo, Miss Piggy, and the Snuffleupagus, were there. Since there weren't any children (or employers) around, they felt free to discuss the adult-themed subjects that concerned them. They were pretty bummed out over the fact that someone who had seemed to be a friend of theirs had been accused of terrible crimes. As I stood on the corner by the street sign, I happened to hear some of their conversation.
Count Von Count: Did anybody count the number of women who have accused him? No? Then I shall do so. One! Carla Ferrigno! Two! Joan Tarshis! Three! Linda Joy Traitz! Four! Victoria Valentin—
Bert: Hey, Count, can we do that later?
Ernie: He missed Kristina Ruehli anyway.
Kermit: Mm-hm. But so did SLATE for a while.
Cookie Monster: Maybe somebody will give Bill Cosby a part in a movie about Uncle Ream-us. Ha ha ha. Hoo boy.
Grover: I don't think it would be an A movie, nor a B movie, either.
Big Bird: Probably one of the letters further down the alphabet would have to be used.
Oscar (popping up out of his trash can): It happened on one of dem rape-it-dee-doo-dah days. Now that's the kinda day when you can't open your mouth without Bill Cosby trying to put some kinda drug into it.
All together (singing): ♫♩ Rape uh dee doo dah, rape uh dee ayy. My oh my what a rape-it-dee day. Quaaludes and laud'num comin' my way... ♬♪
While the others sang the song, Oscar noticed me standing there between the streetlights. He turned toward me and said in a confidential tone of voice: "I bet the Scottsboro boys were guilty as sin, too. Heh. Heh." And down into the trash can he went slamming the lid closed behind him, while the muppets sang "Wonderful feeling! Wonderful day!"
After the song was finished, a Cute Little Girl Muppet pushed her way to the front of the crowd. Everyone else became very quiet.
Cute Little Girl Muppet: What does 'rape' mean?
All the other muppets did a horrified inhaling GASP.
Janice, the female musician muppet from The Muppet Show ran up and grabbed the Cute Little Girl Muppet.
Janice: Listen, young lady! What are you doing out of bed? It's way past your bed time, and you have to go to school tomorrow.
Cute Little Girl Muppet: But it's only five thirty... (voice trails off as Janice hauls the Cute Little Girl Muppet away).
The remaining muppets muttered in an uncomfortable fashion.
Miss Piggy: What is she doing here?
Bert: She got out of bed to check us out.
Ernie: We were singing kind of loudly.
Miss Piggy: NO! I mean Janice! Not her daughter.
Kermit: I remember her telling me, back in LA, about going to visit relatives on the east coast. I didn't know they lived here though.
Cookie Monster: But.. But did you notice that the little girl did not ask what are Quaaludes and laudanum?
Cookie Monster stares over his furry shoulder in the direction Janice had gone.
It was starting to get dark, so I turned and began walking back toward my car.
Part 2. Religious shenanigans among black Africans.
I considered blurring or blocking out the women's butts, but in the end I decided to leave the picture alone. Whereas you might regard what these people are doing as objectionable, you do no wrong in striving to have a complete and accurate understanding of events. Just be sure that you don't join the sinners in their sinning. On the assumption that you are as mature and as resilient as I am, then, have a look at some Christian-style TNB, below.
The average IQ of black Africans is only 70. And it shows. A black preacher convinced himself that he was serving God by gratifying his own lust. And a big bunch of black women were dumb enough to think that their preacher's intentions, as he kissed and nuzzled their labia and their anuses, were holy ones.
Someone at Facebook, after viewing the image, commented on the size of the buttocks of the black women. I've seen (early, pre-Boas) anthropological photographs of African women whose buttocks were so far extended that their rearmost point was about two feet behind the smalls of their backs. The scientific term for this anatomical oddity is steatopygia.
The evolutionary rationale for this peculiar deposition of body fat is likely that it is used as an emergency source of metabolic energy during times of severe food shortage. Other races, having larger brains and hence a better ability to foresee bad times, adopted a cultural practice of exosomatic preparation: cellars, cold pantries, preserved foods, and so on. The big butt wasn't needed anymore, so it eventually went away. As an ancillary benefit, the women of the non-African races are able to clean themselves better after a visit to the restroom, and they don't smell as bad down there.
Steatopygia is normal among many African peoples and is often accompanied, in females, by an extreme elongation of the labia minorae, which have been observed to hang down from the vulva by as much as four inches. (I've heard rumors of six-inch hangers.) They pee and menstruate through this length of tissue. By contrast, non-African women are much tidier and cleaner in their private parts.
Part 3. The "other" Ferguson MO police officer.
In Ferguson, Missouri, a white police officer named Darren Wilson waits to learn whether a grand jury will indict him for murder because he used his service weapon to defend himself from a violent attack by a high-on-drugs black thief named Michael Brown.
You knew that, of course. But here's something that you might not have heard.
At this same time, a black police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, has been criminally charged with corruption and sexual assault on a pregnant woman who was in his custody. His name is Jeris Hayden.
The then 3-months-pregnant woman, who is called J.W. in court records, had been arrested for driving with an expired license tag and for giving a false name. Jeris Hayden had offered her a deal in which he would let her go free from jail in exchange for sex. She tried to decline the deal, so he raped her. Then he took her out of jail and told her to get lost. J.W. is suing the city for what amounts to pain-and-suffering plus various manifestations of post traumatic stress disorder.
Jaris Hayden was arrested and charged with corruption, sexual contact with a prisoner, and abetting an escape. For all these felonies, he was let out of jail after paying only $10,000 bail.
The criminal charges against Jaris Hayden do not include rape. He is charged with:
1. Acceding to corruption
2. Sexual contact with an inmate x 2
3. Permitting escape
I think what we're looking at in these charges is the usual tendency of society to exculpate blacks insofar as is possible. Hence, we read "Acceding to corruption," which gives the impression that, instead of Hayden raping J.W., the sexual contacts were a trade of sex for freedom, and that it had been J.W.'s idea.
The false notion of consensuality is carried further by the pair of charges of "sexual contact with an inmate." This isn't rape. If the prosecutor had meant rape, then he would have said rape, and not "sexual contact."
Each of the four charges is a class D felony. Aggravated rape (e.g., rape aggravated by the fact that the perpetrator had official authority over the victim) is a class A felony. Class A felonies are usually punished by a prison sentence between 10 and 30 years. Class D felonies are punished by a prison sentence from 1 to 4 years.
Do you see the nigger in the woodpile now?
Furthermore, the woman's lawyer is being either opportunistic or sneaky, or both. He's trying to bring in the unrelated case of Officer Darren Wilson as a means of showing what a rotten city Ferguson is.
This is the kind of irrelevant tie-in that the Jewish organizations frequently do. For example, you have probably seen these words before: "Police learned that the suspect had read The Turner Diaries, the book that inspired Timothy McVeigh to bomb the Oklahoma City federal building."
Tim McVeigh had been a US combat engineer. Blowing up buildings during Operation Desert Storm was among the things that he used to do professionally. He would not need the inspiration of a fictional novel for this idea to occur to him. He would not need the instruction of a fictional novel to learn how to carry out such a bombing. Why do the Jews commonly link the Oklahoma City bombing to The Turner Diaries, and not to any other sample of war fiction that Tim McVeigh might have read? Because Dr. William Pierce wrote that particular book, and the Jews hated Dr. Pierce because Dr. Pierce frequently exposed their dirty schemes on his "American Dissident Voices" radio broadcast.
So I recognize the ruse, now that I'm seeing it again. The attorney for the raped pregnant woman (J.W.) is using his case to bring infamy to Officer Wilson and the City of Ferguson by alleging that the rape is a part of a continuing pattern of citizen abuse by its police officers, although in fact Darren Wilson's shooting of Michael Brown was an act of self-defense and does not lend itself to the perception of any such pattern.